Outline of Anthropogenic Global Warming.
Douglas Moreman. See also
Bad Science of Global Warming
An AGW theory can have these steps:
1) The temperature E of Earth has increased since 1950.
2) E is increasing because the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere has been increasing since 1950.
3) The increase of CO2 results (more than 90%) from burning of carbon-based fuels.
4) As CO2 continues to increase, E will continue to increase and a myriad of bad events will occur and no good will come of this.
5) "Man," collectively can stop the increase of CO2, thus stopping the increase of Earth's Temperature.
6) The damage done by stopping the increase of CO2 is negligible compared to the good done.
Brief Arguments to the Contrary.